Saturday, September 18, 2010

Exciting times

I'm feeling quite happy tonight. I feel like I'm making progress with things.

Last weekend Mum and I went shopping for wedding shoes, as I had a voucher for David Jones leftover from last Christmas. And guess what, I found shoes!! They are very pretty. A bit higher than I'm used to, but I'll wear them in a bit around home, and I'll be fine =)

While we were in Rundle Mall Mum and I also went and looked in a few dress shops, sussing out what we could find in terms of Bridesmaid dresses, and we did!! I tried on the dress, which was a similar design to what I would have made, and it was perfect!! So during the week/this weekend Sarah, Rosie and Gretel all tried on and purchased the dress!!!!!!!!

✔ Shoes
✔ Bridesmaid Dresses

And today Jesse and I went and had a look at a couple townhouses close by (within about 100m) of his work for rent. The first one (a little expensive) didn't seem the extra cost, it was a bit small, but had a very nice double garage. The second one was wonderful, I had a good feeling when we walked in. It was only 1 car space, but the living area and kitchen were much more spacious feeling, and practical.

So we're sending in the application on Monday. It's available now, so it looks like I might be moving next weekend. Gah!!

But it's all very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment