Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sorry for the wait

Well, it has been quite a time since I last posted. There has been a lot happen in the last month. Jesse and I have sent a tentative date for our wedding, we've planned the engagement party and I'm trying to get my 21st invitations done. I met mum for lunch today and we ordered the cake for my 21st! I'm getting excited.

I have my outfit all ready for my 21st - it's spectacular, but I'm not telling you what I'm dressing up as!

I have so many thoughts in my head in regards to trying to plan things. I need to try and find a reception venue because we will need to book soon. Too bad Jesse won't sit down to discuss through these things with me.

Anyway, I need to sleep. I'm still getting over this stupid cold (a week now).

No comments:

Post a Comment