Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New beginnings

12 months today. That's how long Jesse and I have been engaged and preparing for 'the big day'. Tomorrow we celebrate our 7 year anniversary; 7 wonderful years getting to know each other and grow together. Then just 3 days later we will say our vows to become husband and wife and I will change my name as we start a new life together, a new journey to discover.

Final preparations have been made, we will go to the reception venue tomorrow to drop off place cards, bonbonniere and confirm everything. Rehearsal is Thursday night, and Friday (for me, at least) looks to be a day of relaxation and celebration of a different kind. Jesse will be spending the day decorating the venue with lights, but I'll leave it at that, I don't want to give much away.

Tonight will just be a short post, I don't have much else to say, except that I can't wait to publicly proclaim my loyalty and my love to my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment