Thursday, August 2, 2012

Saint

OK, so I may have gotten a little carried away with the remainder of my day off. I started and finished the second book in The Paradise Trilogy - Saint.

If you liked the Bourne Identity movies, you will enjoy Saint. The Protagonist experiences similar training protocols, physical abuse, and honed mental strength. A thrilling book from the first page till the last sentence, you will forcibly turn off that reading light after several hours of heart-beating entertainment with Saint.

Here's the official synopsis:

I know a few things about myself. I know that my name is Carl. My wife is Kelly. I love her more than my own life. If she told me to kill you, I would.

I’m a captive, deep inside Hungary - no one knows I’m here. I can put a bullet into a ten-inch target at 3,000 yards. They tell me that I’m the best sniper in the world. Sometimes I sit in my dark hole for days without moving so that they don’t hurt me.

I can kill a man with my bare hands.

If Kelly told me to kill you, I would.

I only know a few things about myself. My name is Carl. They call me Saint.

I think they want me to kill you.

After you read this book your mind starts to fill you with thoughts. It is a about the man, Carl, who was working for the X Group who were also involved in Black Ops. He is put through brutal training and meets the girl of his dreams. They try to escape together to the little town of Paradise, Colorado, but what they don't know is that they are being followed by one of the most deadly assassins on earth. He is known as Englishman, Jude Law and many more names...but he has a special power than no one else has...or maybe there is someone who has it as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment