Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thoughts evade me

I've been struggling to write another blog entry for a while now. I think about it and I wonder how it must feel for TV show writers...and the one that comes to mind is Scrubs. I feel like a blog is like JD's last thoughts at the end of the show, bringing up what happened, what he's learned and wrapping it all up...and this time, for good.

I don't actually know what to write about. For some reason thoughts just aren't happening, especially something thought provoking that I can actually write about. ... I had an interesting debate with Jesse, Gretel and Jim via email on Wednesday about the new labour budget. It was very interesting. I do tend to agree with Jesse, though...we are both liberal supporters and Gretel is not. If anyone wishes to view the debate (if anyone actually reads this) I have it all printed out.

If anyone has a topic for me to write about or hear my opinion of suggestions are welcome. I think I need a bit of direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment