Sunday, October 31, 2010

End of the month update

Well, it is the last day of October...21 days since my last post...whoops! I have done a few exciting things this month, but I don't think my list of things to do before the wedding is getting any shorter.

BUT, I have picked up my wedding dress (yay!) and Jesse and I have pretty much got the guest list sorted. My current 'To Do's' are:
  • invitations (decide on style and make) and
  • find a place to live
Apparently the rental market in Adelaide is quite competitive in the area we're looking. So far, no luck on either of the place we've applied for. It's a little frustrating, I would like to know where I'll be living.

In terms of invitations, I think I've got an idea of sorts in my head, I just don't know how to express it and get it put together. And don't even get me started about colours! I. Don't. Know. Whoever thought planning a wedding was difficult. Well...to me it's not the planning that's difficult, it's just the whole finding ideas that I'm not good at.

But, on to other news, in the last month two of my friends have had babies. One, in fact, just on Friday night. Congrats to Nicole and Brent and Scott and Robyn on their beautiful baby boys...Lachlan must be a choice name, as that is what you have both named them!!

Edited to add: Rosie and I had a very productive day today, and we've sorted the design and materials for the invitations!! I just need envelopes, and to draw up the wording on my computer so I can print and make a trial!!!! YAY for progress =D

No comments:

Post a Comment