Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holidays are over

Now for a change of pace...

Last week on Monday (the New Years public holiday), Mum, Dad, Sarah and Ali came over and helped make wedding invitations, and they look pretty awesome...probably because I didn't have much to do with the making, just the designing =P

Then on Wednesday, Mum and I saw the dressmaker and have figured out all of the alterations needed for my dress! After that we headed to McLaren Vale and visited the florist regarding the table decorations, and the chair covers and sashes. I need to get back in contact with them as, after speaking to the coordinator at the reception venue, I have changed my mind on what I want for the table decorations. And then on to Port Noarlunga for the cake, and that's all sorted, yay! I have used these places as they were included in the package Jesse and I have chosen.

So there are only a few more decisions to be made, and suppliers to be contacted: limousine hire, glass printing, and travel agent! It's actually all coming together quite nicely. In fact (fingers crossed I don't regret saying this) I don't understand why people would get so stressed about this, I've really not done all that much to organise everything.

Saturday Jesse's Grandma & Grandpa Sumner celebrated their golden wedding anniversary. It was lovely it catch up and meet other members of Jesse's family, and celebrate such a wonderful achievement. Hopefully Jesse and I will get there one day.

This week back at work has been as if I never left. Somehow I'm stressed and I think I caught a bit of what Ali had last week, and so I have a sore throat an ulcers on my top gum, yay =[

Oh, also, because he asked, shout out to Peter who admits to reading my blog, thank you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment