Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day

Hi all, it was such a beautiful day to celebrate the landing of the First Fleet and the beginning of our country as we know it. It began as a scrumptious lunch at the in-laws and continued as a delicious BBQ in Clare for Justin's housewarming. Lots of food, sun, drinks and friends! Couldn't ask for much more to be honest.

Luckily for me I have had the last 2 days off creating a 5-day weekend. So I used one of the days to continue with wedding plans. I have booked my trial for my hair style, and for my wedding day. And I have ordered the 'wedding favours' and decided what I am doing in terms of place cards. Yay for progress! And Jesse has a lead on wedding cars too. Yay for him doing something!

So that is another thing I can check off my list. There are only 2 major things left to confirm - cars and honeymoon, yay!

I am very much looking forward to this weekend. Saturday will be a lovely day bridesmaid dress shopping for Rosie, and then lunch/dinner. Sunday is the Adelaide Hills Crush festival, and I have arranged with a group of friends to visit a few wineries and sample the food, wine and awesome company...can't wait!

Hope you all had a wonderful Australia Day too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment