Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year?

OK, so I'm sitting here, having just gotten out of bed. It's 11am on January 2 2011. So far this year I have achieved absolutely nothing. So perhaps I shall look back at 2010.

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?

Well, I suppose the obvious answer is agree to marry Jesse - I definitely haven't done that before! But I also went on a cruise for the first time too.

2. What countries did you visit?

Oooh, I actually have a great answer for this one. I visited New Caledonia, the Loyalty Islands, and Vanuatu. Hopefully will be going back somewhere in the general area later this year.

3. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

Probably motivation and a bit more direction. That seems to be something that I lack in general. I've written about it before, I would like to write more of my novel. And also, a husband (but that will happen in April!)

4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Planning most of our wedding with as little effort as possible. I know these last 4 months will probably require more effort than what I put in over the last 8 months.

5. What was the best thing you bought?

Easy - my wedding dress! =D

6. Whose behavior merited celebration?


There seems to be a theme here - Jesse's, when he surprised me and asked me to become his wife, in such a romantic way!

7. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?

I'm not sure if appalled and disgusted are quite the right words, but there are a couple people whose behavior frustrates me. But I will not name who.

8. What do you wish you’d done more of?


As I've mentioned before - writing! (And probably planning of wedding...)

9. What do you wish you’d done less of?


Procrastinating, watching too much TV, whinging...oh boy, this list could go on

10. Who was the best new person you met?

Well, I didn't meet them in 2010, but I got to know them heaps heaps better - Ali darling!! Such a wonderful friend, shopping buddy, sexy time cook, and food-baby pregnancy twin! Oh the shenanigans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment