Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blah

Well, it is once again that time of night - time to procrastinate sleep and write my blog. I am absolutely exhausted. The last 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) I have gone to bed at 2am and have been struggling to keep my eyes open both times. Why am I doing this to myself?

There have been a couple times lately where I've felt so out of place, but I don't know if anyone noticed. I don't think so, as I passed it off as being something else - too hot, too tired, both are valid excuses.

I woke up this morning with a slight headache and feeling a little ill - it was like a slight hangover, but I haven't had any alcohol in a few weeks. But I got the sweetest message from Jesse that was so simple but made me feel so special. From then on though, I don't know if it was the fact I wasn't really doing anything or something else, but I just felt so blah. I felt ill during the Rage service (which went well!) and I reckon it's all coming back to fatigue.

So I suppose that means I should probably switch off my computer and go to sleep. But I know that as soon as I sign off of here I will not do that. I haven't quite mastered that self control yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment