Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Luke!!

Well, it has been a couple days since I wrote my last blog. I meant to but it's been quite hot and I've been busy and tired after a long week.

I have a couple things to whine about - and that is all the speed limit changes between Strath and Victor Habour! It's insane...apparently we're not allowed to go fast. And slow drivers! I got stuck behind so many people doing 10-20km's under the speed limit. And I did more km's yesterday than I would do in an average week...

But apart from that there's been a few other things on my mind that I've been ignoring. The main one Jesse confronted me on this morning. I haven't had a chance to speak with him about it since. I didn't realloy want to go into detail about it on the phone as there was someone else in the room with me, but I know I am frustrating him. I know my mind doesn't make sense and what I do doesn't make sense. To clarify a little, I said I would go to church this morning but then I changed my mind and messaged Jesse saying "can you please burn me a copy of the service" and he rang me straight back saying "why aren't you coming?" Of course I didn't have a good excuse, but to be honest I just didn't feel like it. I wanted a copy of the service to listen/watch it in my own time. I know I was being lame, but it's not something I want to deal with at the moment.

Anyway, I'm going to leave my blog here for tonight. I haven't really given you much to think about, so I'll give you this that Joel heard.

You can trust everyone. Just not the devil inside of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment