Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Out of ideas for a catchy title...

Not much to really write about tonight. I talked to Gretel about the tests that the Drs are going to do to Jesse on Monday. She explained everything so I understood what they are going to do and feel a bit better about it now. But I am still annoyed that he hasn't been online all day so I haven't been able to talk to him at all. But he said he would drop past on his way home from work tomorrow night so that will be good.

Work was tough...physically. I know it sounds strange for someone who works in an office but me and Lynn rearranged the lunch room...well, Lynn helped me move the desk & table and I set up the TV and moved all the boxes of paper. It was hard work, especially in heels!

Anyway, I did have something else to write but I was distracted by episode 8 of Scrubs season 8!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment