Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It feels like Thursday, but it's only Tuesday

Well, after so many late nights they have finally taken their toll. I think I'm getting sick. I had a runny nose this morning, and I'm constantly tired. I don't notice it all the time as when I get busy at work I get my second, third...whatever wind but when it all slows back down it hits me and it's like my brain switches itself off.

I found this quote which I think is kinda relevant: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed."

I don't really have much else to post tonight, except the first verse to this song by Casting Crowns "Praise You in This Storm"

I was sure by now
God You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say "Amen", and it's still raining

It's good to know that people have actually read this - it's doesn't make me feel like such a loser just posting my thoughts. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment