Friday, April 9, 2010

Gah, emotions!

Well, I had nothing to write about until an hour ago. I just saw a dog get hit by a car. Well, I didn't see that actual hitting part. I heard a loud bang, turned and saw a puppy rolling along, then lying very stiff upsidedown in the middle of Unley Road, and a small pool of blood forming by the head.

I felt a little sick as I drove back home, but forced myself to eat tea as I had kinda forced Jesse to come and meet me to buy me tea.

Wait, maybe I did have something to write about before then, it had just slipped my mind.

Fuck today. I am glad it is Friday and I am glad it is over.

This is the message I sent to Jesse after a long day at work. Not terribly difficult, just mentally and emotionally exhausting. Not to mention the fact that I finished a half hour later than usual as I wanted to tie up some loose ends and organise things for Monday before I left and I just didn't have time during the day.

[paragraph deleted due to thoughts about internal work matters]

My head is just in a mess at the moment. And I am supposed to be having a wonderful weekend. I have my cousin Jordan and his fiance Amy's wedding to look forward to on Sunday. And a housewarming on Saturday night.

I just don't know what to do! And now my eyes are red and I have a runny nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment