Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quick Update

Well, it has been a little while since I last posted. I guess I haven't felt particularly motivated to post anything up lately. I managed to make a couple postings in my writing blog but this one must now feel a little neglected.

This week at work was incredibly busy, stressful and overwhelming. It was actually scary for me, as overwhelmed is not a feeling I come across very often. Given the trials I have been through at work I have coped and handled invredibly well...so why not this time? There were days where I actually felt like not wanting to be at work, despite how much I enjoy my job.

Next week will probably be just as busy, and so I am thinking of dropped one of my outside activities. I am on band for Rage this week. All that involves is organising my band and choosing the songs. I message my band members on Tuesday to find out if they can play/make a practice. I get a response on Wednesday night - a littel frustrating. Now I am down 3 members from my initial responses (though admittadly, not for lame excuses). Come Saturday morning I had still not chosen songs. I had become so frustrated and stressed with work during the week that, desite that I had remembered each night, my mind would not function to think and choose of songs. But let's not dwell on these things.

I have had a wonderful weekend so far. I enjoyed the St Kilda playground yesterday despite having a wet ass from going down the slide after it rained and having to attempt to dry myself (and Bron too) at Maccas with the hand-dryer. I am very glad for the extra day off work, and I am feeling myself dreading it on Tuesday.

But Tuesday is a day to look forward to. It is mine and Jesse's 6 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been so long, and I am glad for every day that I am with him. I look forward to many more years to come ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment