Monday, April 5, 2010

He is Risen ?

It is the end of a wonderful and relaxing long weekend - a whole 4 days off work to relax and recouperate! But also a very important time in the Christian calendar. Sadly, I'm not sure it had any impact on me. I've heard the story before, and I know it well. I hear the story again each year and yet the last two years I don't think it's meant anything to me. I go to church because I know Jesse wants me to, and because I'm rostered to play.

I was thinking about my costume for my 21st today. And I found the hottest little red dress in one of the stores on King William Road, only $55. If I cannot find a proper costume, I will be buying that little red dress, and I am considering it anyway, to wear out to town. I would have to wear black tights underneath for me to find it acceptable though, it was that short! Otherwise I will take some time to go to a costume shop and pick one out. Or else I've found a cool one on eBay.

I've been thinking about vampires lately (surprise surprise with what I've been reading) and I wondered, what would it be like to live for hundreds of years? What would it be like to live through history and see the world change, not just hear about it?

My thoughts are a bit all over the place at the moment, as I'm sure you can tell.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment